Microwave frequency synthesizer PCB for components recovery
This p.c. board is a parts of a microwave frequency synthesizer. The teflon p.c. board has dimensions of 40x61 mm, the purpose is to recover some interesting components like:
- 1x NEC UPB584G prescaler/2x divider up to 2.5 GHz (max 3 GHz) (datasheet)
- 1x HP/Agilent AT-42035 transistor with ceramic package and optimum RF performances (datasheet)
- 2x or 3x (it depends on the type of PCB) HP/Agilent ATF-13736 GaAs-FET with ceramic package and high dynamic range (datasheet)
- 3x or 4x (it depends on the type of PCB) HP/Agilent AT-41411 up to 4 GHz transistor (datasheet)
- 1x Siemens/Infineon BFP 420 Si-Ge transistor with fT 25 GHz (datasheet)
- BB814, high Q SMD AVX Accu L inductances, etc...